Our mission is to design, produce and implement electrical wiring systems in the power distribution and industrial process control areas. By using our continuous improvement process we aim to satisfy our customers by firstly identifying their needs and with our innovative solutions secondly meeting these requirements.
To achieve these projects, SOREEL offers all the required skills at every step :
- Design studies (electro-technical, automation),
- Electrical equipment manufacturing,
- Testing on our own testing platforms,
- Acceptance at the factory,
- Implementation on the customer's site,
- Assistance in increasing the work rate,
- Training the operators and maintenance,
- Customer services.
SOREEL works in the following sectors :
- Production of high power panels (up to 12 000 A) with standard or special sheet metal work and control panels,
- Automated industrial process and special machines,
- Manufacture of assemblies and sub-assemblies in small or medium runs,
- Global services for major industrial customers (OEM).
S.A. BOSSARD was established in the seventies by Mr. Bossard, who created an electrical wiring manufacturing workshop in Cholet, in order to meet his customers' needs.
1st January 1980
The company was renamed SOREEL to reveal a strong commitment : designing and manufacturing low voltage electrical equipment.
1st July 1985
SOREEL joined the Meunier group located in Brittany (Brest). This new partnership enabled SOREEL to develop and to become one of France's leading independant manufacturers of electrical panels. SOREEL diversified into innovative fields such as on-board industrial IT technology, and approached the OEM (Original Equipement Manufacturer), where requirements are very specific.
20th Decembre 2005
SOREEL joined the KOHLER group, along with SDMO and BES (Béalas Energie Services), all part of the Power Division of Meunier.
Find out more about KOHLER group.
1st July 2007
A new SOREEL site opened in the Lyon area (Dagneux - 01), aiming to develop the OEM activity in the East of France. In a 1 500 m2,building, and with a new team, a real dynamism was created, based on new business and projects.
27th April 2009
New site : SOREEL merges its two Cholet sites into one, along with BES et SDMO of the Cholet area, in a new 12 000 m2 building in an industrial estate in Cholet (49) called "Le Cormier".
Number of employees and Turnover
Next page :